Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sept 29, 2011

God's Grace is enough.
Yesterday was probably the worst day I have experienced physically, though not pain wise. I don't know what was going on other than it seems to be getting more & more difficult to come back after each treatment and I seem to stay down longer & longer. Well, yesterday I woke up and didn't even have the strength to get out of bed. Literally I couldn't move. I was fevering all day, chills, nausea, vomitting, the works. It was aweful! But worst of all, it was on Calvin's birthday. So not only was I so sick that I really didn't see where I was ever going to come back from it, I couldn't function to even make the day special for a special little boy! Honestly, I didn't feel as if I would be able to come back from it yesterday, I really thought I had given my all & that was all there was. I started praying asking God for strength to make it just one more day. Then I sent out messages for others to pray (fb). I fought for a long time, then yielded to His peace. He not only gave me peace yesterday, but even orchestrated a birthday surprise for my baby Calvin! How awesome is our God?! Thru the kindness of fellow Christians, Calvin had his best bday yet & though I was too weak to participate, I got to see his wonderful smile & hear his excited squeals. Oh how much that touches a mother's heart!!!
Last night was probably the best night's rest I have gotten in a long while. I slept so soundly & when I woke this morning and thanked God for another day I felt as if I could face another day. It can blow your mind sometimes if you think about possibly not seeing tomorrow. What would you do if you knew that you wouldn't see tomorrow? I am holding on as hard as I can until January so that I can get the new treatment! I know that I will not be able to continue on this course of treatment for much longer, I just physically can not handle it. I guess I am not as strong as I thought. In any case, I just have to hold out until January. Please keep me in your prayers that I can physically make it until January & that I raise enough money to go. I can not thank you enough for all your prayers & support!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment