Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Oct 18, 2011

Another Monday, Another Chemo treatment. I saw the Doctor again today for a follow up on the neuropathy in my feet & more blood work to keep tabs on the Blood Ct. All went well. The blood work is good today...yippy. And my feet are doing better. Though they are still numb-ish, the pain in them has greatly diminished. And it is very nice Not to feel as if my feet have been set in cement blocks. Because of the severe neuropathy & my inability to recoop after each treatment giving in to the weakness that overwhelms me, my Doctor has decided not ONLY to reduce my dosage of chemo by 25% she has decided to let me have TWO weeks off in between each round of chemo. So now I have 3 weeks on & 2 weeks off....WOOHOO!!! My only draw back is this new schedule is it pushing me to get my chemo all the way up to time to leave to go to the clinic in TX. I had hoped to have had enough strength & energy to make it TO the treatment & THRU the treatment. But oh well, God will see me thru!!!
"The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights." Habakkuk 3:19

No comments:

Post a Comment