Wednesday, November 2, 2011

OCT 2, 2011...

It is such a beautiful crisp fall day today. I was able to see Will, Ty, & Calvin's football games yesterday and really enjoyed the time with the kids. I even made a plate slop'n good dinner last night. Unfortunately I didn't have the strength to eat any of it. Will & Ty both had make up football games today & I lacked the strength to even stand. I've not been able to spend much time out of bed today so far from sheer lack of strength. I am so tired. And I'm so tired of always being so tired. Ugh!! When will I ever feel better?! I want to enjoy my children! I want to hang out with my husband! Lord, you know my weaknesses. I lay them in Your hands. I can not do this on my own. I trust that You will carry me now that I'm took weak to move. Thank You for another day. Please renew my strength. All Glory, Honor & Praise be to our God!

No comments:

Post a Comment